Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SELF REALISATION

SELF REALISATION:

(courtesy: Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev)


  • A woman was standing on a river bank. It looked so beautiful - the expanse of the river and the other side of the bank. Then she noticed there was another woman on the other side. So she called out and said, "How do I get to the other side?" That woman looked up and down the river, looking for a solution. Then she looked at her and said, "You are ont the other side."


In a church school, the teacher asked the children, "If I give my wealth away to the church and serve the church, will I go to heaven?" The children in unison said, :No!".
Then he asked, "If I serve the poor, wash the leper's feet and wipe the tears of a child's face, will I go to heaven?" The children said, "No!
Then he asked, "If I love my wife, love my children, take care of my family, do my duty to my nation, will I go to heaven?" They said, "No!"
Then he asked, "Then what should I do to go to heaven>"
Little tommy from the backbench said, "You got to die."
You don't have to kill the world; or your body- you have no business to kill the body because you didn't make ti. You have every right to kill all that you have created- you have no right to kill what the Creator has created. But the person that you call as "myself" is all your making. If you kill that one guy, everything , the whole universe is yours. 
This is the tradeoff- "me" or the cosmos?

  • A lot of people have come to the stupid conclusion that life is just a sum of heartbeat, electrical activity and so on.

  • "One who identifies inaction in action and action in inaction is wise in human society. Such a person is spiritually inclined while engaged in all types of work." (Bhagwad Gita- Chapter 4, verse 18).

1 comment:

Niks said...

महाशक्तिशाली हनुमान जी के हनुमान चालीसा का महत्व हिन्दू धर्म में अत्यंत है जो गोस्वामी तुलसीदास जी के रामचरितमानस से लिया गया है . जय श्री बालाजी महाराज